Software that is specifically tailored to the way your business works naturally provides the least friction and the biggest leverage for your operations. It amplifies your unique operational efficiency and tactics for best effect, thus becoming a strategic advantage over time. For example:
- More rapid and targeted responses to changes and opportunities in your business or industry – how, when, and what are under your control.
- Every company is different; stock software treats them all the same.
- Enables practical innovation.
- The tendency to just ‘go with the flow’ and work however the stock software works leads to ennui and passivity, secretly hoping that the vendor will come up with something awesome so you don’t have to solve your own problems.
- Because it’s all about your business, it can be tailored to provide a competitive advantage in ways that stock software cannot support.
- Increased self-knowledge for the business – and knowledge is power, the power to change only what you need to, when you need to, in focused and measurable ways.
- The ability to grow, learn, and evolve as the company grows, learns, and evolves, thus increasing returns across the board.